A unique and welcomed opportunity for young professionals to guide and advice the State of the future needs in land use planning in this weekend event. Register ASAP by 15 February and join the group.
• The Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning is hosting the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit on Saturday 25 February, 2017.
• Young people from across South East Queensland (SEQ) will be working in small groups to design and build the kind of community they want to live, work and play in.
• Participants will range in age between 17 and 25.
• SEQ’s young people will directly benefit from the planning decisions being made for the future of the region.
• The ShapingSEQ Youth Summit ensures that the desires of SEQ’s young people are considered as part of the review of the draft ShapingSEQ – South East Queensland Regional Plan.
• The findings and feedback from the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit will be considered in the finalisation of the South East Queensland Regional Plan (2017 – 2041).
• Further information about the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit will be provided to participants ahead of the event with the group moving around to various locations on the day.
If you are aged between 17 and 25 or know of youth who would be interested, please supply the name, phone number, email address and postal address (for supplying GO Card, if required) of nominees to email@example.com by the 15th of February.